Jardin Tan is launching the first in a series of events centred around the fun and playful nature of Asian street food. Complete with bold flavours, aromas and textures, journey across this beautiful continent with a delicious banquet meal served communally.
- Charcoal grilled Borrowdale pork belly skewers with yellow dipping sauce
- Spicy Korean fried chicken ribs
- “Taiwanese hamburger” of BBQ pork in a bao bun with pickled ginger & daikon, ground nuts, firecracker mayo
- Ban Cuon - Steamed rice paper rolls stuffed with chicken, black fungus, mushrooms, carrots
- Com Chien - Vietnamese fried rice
- Som Tam Thai - Green papaya salad with shredded snake-beans, dried shrimp, roasted peanuts, nuoc mam
- Wok-fried morning glory
- Home-made organic ice cream from the ice cream cart
Cash bar available.