Next in Vue de monde’s Sommelier Sundays series, we set our sights on one of France’s most well-established wine regions – Northern Rhone.
The undeniable spiritual home of Syrah, Northern Rhone also offers the greatest expression of Viognier along with the enigmatic Marsanne and Roussanne co-fermentations.
For the oenophiles amongst us, what better way to spend an Autumn Sunday afternoon than 55 stories up, savouring the power and finesse of Northern Rhone’s wines paired with Vue de monde’s tribute to provincial fare.
- When: Sunday 19 April 12pm - 4pm
- Where: Dom Perignon Room, Vue de monde
- Price: $350 per person, inclusive wine and food pairing
- Seats are extremely limited so be sure to book in quick!
- Please note that all Vue Group ticketed events are non-refundable nor transferable