Lovers, Haters, Fence-Sitters alike, there's no denying the surge in popularity for Organic, Biodynamic and Natural wines.
In the spirit of New Years Resolutions, now is the time to try something new; to drink less, but drink better. We've taken the 'drink better' part to heart, and have enlisted our Sommelier Team to hand-pick a selection of organic, biodynamic and natural wines from the Vue de monde Cellar to help practice the New Years Resolutions we have been preaching.
Have a peek at the selection below with a few of Group Somm. Carlos's tasting notes, and just try to convince us this isn't the ideal antidote to Dry Jan.
- NV François Chidaine Brut Nature – Crisp acidity, showing the sharp lemony and apply Chenin Blanc, with fine bubbles.
- 2015 Benjamin Leroux Chardonnay – A medium-bodied Chardonnay from a top producer. Taste this Chardonnay and enjoy round, creamy aromas and ripe yellow apples, and light notes of vanilla
- 2013 Robert Weil Kiedrich Gräfenberg Spätlese – An absolutely world-class Riesling, incredibly mineral with green pear, petrol and pannacotta aromas
- 2012 Domaine des Tours Réserve – From a very small producer, a unique drop with ripe red berries, earthy aromas of leather, rosemary, and charcuterie
- 2016 Bass Phillip Rosé (Pinot Noir) – A wild Rosé, with delicious refreshing acidity, vibrant strawberry and red cherry notes.